Tuesday, August 16, 2016

An Animal Jam Tag

Well, guess what? I went and made a Tag. It's the first time I've made one, but they are fun to answer and make. So, here it is!
1. My favorite AJ game is Falling Phantoms.
2. My favorite AJ item is probably the Dual Samurai Swords.
3. My favorite AJ alpha is... hmm... Greely.
4. I joined AJ back at the very end of 2010. (At least I think so, it's been so long I can't remember. If I am wrong, then it was in early 2011)
5. I found out about AJ when... wait, I don't even remember. I think it was an advertisement on the television.
6. No, I prefer the monthly member gifts over the Diamond Shop. It would've been better if AJ continued those, but instead, the Diamond Shop was created.

So, there is the first AJ Tag I have created! Now, I tag:
Swirlshine
Purplestarclub
Nafaria9

Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'll see you later.

2 comments:

purple said...

Thanks for tagging me. I needed something to post about anyways. :D

Swirlshine said...

YES! Thank you for tagging me!!!