Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pirate Ship Couch + Amazing Drawings & 30,000 Views!

If it isn't those darn bill collectors again? 
Oh wait. Never mind. It's not them. It's just you guys.
So, I guess, hi? Are you ready for another post?
Okay, yeah, I'm being weird again. So let's begin the post so this is not filled with weirdness. Since the new item has already been released, here it is. It can be found in Jam Mart Furniture.
Here's a quick note: for the new setup of posts I have, I will post any new updates if they are already out in the morning. Anyways, the Daily Explorer isn't updated yet, so here is the next part of this post. Here are some drawings made by my friends. They are all AMAZING and I could never compare my art to them. If you know me well, you'd know that I can't draw any better than a six year old. But here are the drawings.





These are all awesome, and I'd like to give thanks to Lilkinzie, Nafaria9 (who is Crestedclaw in this scenario), Purplestarclub, and Cyacheer. Lastly, here is a masterpiece made by Swirlshine that shows Nova and Cup. If you didn't know, Nova and Cup are the two main characters in a series I'm writing called "A Jammer's Dream". 
This looks just like I imagined! Cup is the smaller, light-brown wolf, while Nova is the dark gray one with pink eyes.
There's one final thing I want to talk about. This blog is about to hit 30,000 views! This is a big accomplishment! For this celebration, I'll finally be hosting another party. I haven't hosted one in forever! Anyways, I don't have the time to make an invitation right now, but it will be up later. The party will be on Sunday, August 14th at 12:00 PM Central Time. I hope you can all make it!
Anyways, that's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you guys later.

5 comments:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

Congrats on 30k views! This blog definitely deserves it (and much more)!
The art is amazing by the way! That's how I imagined Nova & Cup as well.

Violet AJ said...

Wow, great art

Starlynn said...

Party sounds like fun! And the art is so cool!

Swirlshine said...

Glad you like the Masterpiece! :)

Swirlshine said...

I think it's ironic that this Pirate Ship Couch comes out shortly after you finish " A Jammer's Dream" where a pirate ship was one of the settings. O.O