Thursday, August 25, 2016

Why I Don't Think The Beta Days Should Come Back

Hey guys! Today is my first day of school and I will be starting Seventh Grade. After Back to School night yesterday, I learned we will just stay in homeroom all day on the first day, then go to every class on the second. And luckily, there's only two days of school this week because it starts on a Thursday. I'll make a post later explaining what my first day went like, and the new updates. (There aren't any updates out right now) And I really don't blame them for now updates... it's not even 6:00 am at the time of this sentence and they'd have to get up earlier than that to add items. So, anyways, let's begin the first part of today's posts. We will be talking about why I think the Beta Days should not come back.
Okay, first of all, AJ has been renovated and improved so much throughout the years that you wouldn't believe it! Even if you went back to the Beta Days, it would be hard to have fun compared to today. There's so many new features! Secondly, nearly everyone wants to go back for rares. But if AJ transitioned back to the Beta Days, those rares wouldn't be worth anything because they're in stores. (I actually might like this, because it'd be funny to see the rare obsessed bullies' reactions. But still, AJ would lose many members of its game and it would quickly go down hill. The better way for AJ to handle this is to just release the Beta Items that some people are begging for. And for the ones that worked hard for their items, maybe only release the beta items for a really short period of time so not that many people get them. My last reason is that people think the whole game sucks nowadays- but they'd return to the Beta Days to find a undeveloped game with people that barely talked. Actually, that might be better than most of the Jamaasians today, but people wouldn't like the old Jamaa. It would be too different than today's. 
So,what do you think about the idea of the Beta Days returning? I'm nearly one-hundred percent sure they're not, but it's always an interesting topic to talk about. Comment your thoughts below, and I'll see you guys in today's update post after school.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

Bring the Beta days bacK?
Why would they? Like you said, AJ has improved since then, a LOT! Plus, Beta was when they were testing the game. They don't need to test it now, it's already up and running!
I swear, you're me in this circumstance. You are absolutely right on everything! What would you even do in the Beta Jamaa? Basically walk around, earn gems from the few mini-games that exist, buy storebought items, and decorate your den with them.
It wouldn't be creative! Everyone would have the same items, meaning that most of the dens would look similar. One of the best parts about AJ is seeing how creative others are, and more items give us more ways to decorate and express ourselves!

I agree with you. The Beta days should not come back. I'm sure everyone, including me, would spend a day in the Beta Jamaa, and then get bored. Plenty of people would quit. Basically, it wouldn't be good for AJ, or for the people playing it.