Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Rares and New Items + Adventure Command Post Theories

Well, I'm back. Yesterday I didn't get around to posting and I'm a little mad at myself. I feel like lately I haven't been posting as much as I usually would. I guess it's just because I'm tired. But school starts for me on Thursday, and I really don't want to go back yet. I'm not looking forward to my advanced classes because they'll probably be hard. Once the school year starts I'm going to try my absolute best to post frequently. Today I plan on posting more, just for your pleasure. I'm sorry for yesterday, though. But let's start today's post. It's time to move on, so here is the rare from yesterday and the new item released today.

Then, here is the latest Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, here's a screenshot I took of the Adventure Command Post. 
As you can see, there are two portals that aren't being used. That means AJHQ has confirmed adventures to be released in the future at the Command Post. 
That's all for this post, I hope you understand my theory about the future adventures. Now I'm going to go work on A Jammer's Dream again because I'm obsessed with it currently. I'll see you guys later!

No comments: