Monday, August 8, 2016

Cookycupcake's Music Tag

I've never really done a tag before, but Swirlshine recently tagged me for Cookycupcake's Animal Jam Music Tag. Here it s:
First Concert: I've been to a few, and honestly, I don't really remember!
Music Type: Well, I like alot of types/genres, and mostly all of them. I don't like Heavy Metal though.
What song am I obsessed with right now? Most likely that song would be Warriors by Imagine Dragons.
Favorite Album: I don't believe I have one currently.
Favorite Artist/Band: This is a tough one. For the artist, it would either be Pharrell Williams or Wiz Khalifa. For the band, it would either be Imagine Dragons or The Script.
What Instruments do I play? I don't really play one that often, but I guess you could say I know how to play a little violin. I'm not that great though.

Well, there you have it! The first Tag I've done. If I'm doing something wrong just tell me because I probably don't know XD.
Anyways, guys, that's all for this post, make sure to come back soon for more! Peace.

5 comments:

Cheer said...

OMG! We're obsessed with the same song! :D I love Imagine Dragons!

Cheer said...

I'mm making a surprise for you!

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks, Cheer! I can't wait to find out what it is!

Starlynn said...

Imagine Dragons is Awesomeeee! The Scripts good too but, I haven't really looked through their channel and stuff yet.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. But I love P!ATD and New Perspective, but the music video is kinda messed up. -sixty58