Friday, August 19, 2016

Non-Member Giraffes + Adventure Command Post in Sarepia Forest

Hello people of Jamaa. Penguin is in the house today. And that's me! I didn't post yesterday because of... I have no idea. But I had to go to the Dentist because a filling I had from a long time ago had to be fixed. Besides that, my teeth looked great! (They said so)
Anyways, it's time to post again. There was an update released yesterday, so here is the full version of that.







Hey, Giraffes are non-member! I wasn't expecting that. Head Feathers? i thought those kind of items would never be released again. And the pet trading thing is weird, well, in my opinion. Why do you want to trade pets? I'm going to laugh if each pet gets their own rarity now. I can already see this happening: "trade meh 20 cool pets or rare ones lol for my spike". And lastly, the Adventure Command post is in Sarepia Forest! I think Non-Members should still be able to access the Command Post even though the adventures in it are for members currently. Then there's your common new animal coming soon page, and another advertisement. I think the best part of this update was Giraffes becoming non-member. What do you think? I'm sick and tired of all these new animals. I really wish AJHQ would release a new land instead of all these common updates.
Here is a screenshot I took of the Adventure Command Post entrance in Sarepia Forest.
There will be another post coming out soon for today's updates. And until then, I'll see you guys later. 

1 comment:

Cheer said...

You know eventually all the pets will become UNRARE because you can make more pets.