Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Items of Jamaa, Episode 5: Cami's Frog

ARE YOU READY FOR... 
Another episode of Items of Jamaa? Yeah, I thought so. For the fifth episode, we will be talking about the Cami's Frog. Once again, I've gotten some information from The Animal Jam Wiki, so credit to them.
Here is an image of the Cami's Frog in my den.
And here is a picture of it when it was in stores.
- This item was made for Cami, the daughter of an AJHQ employee that had gotten Leukemia.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- it represents Froggy, and plushie that Cami owned at the time.
- It was available during the Beta Days.
- It is one of the rarest Den Betas you can get.
-
The Cami's Frog is one of the most heart-warming items out there, and I'm glad that I own one. It actually represents something much ore than pixels and that's why I like it. What do you guys think about the Cami's Frog? Comment your thoughts down below. I'll see you in my next post!

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

That's why it was one of my dream items. I wanted it to honor Cami. :)