Thursday, August 4, 2016

Harp, Daily Explorer Update and More Unrealistic Things

I'd like to announce really quick that there won't be any bonus part of this post like features, secrets, theories, etc. because of the time have left. I'm trying to squeeze in this post in the morning just for today. Besides, today I can't really think of anything else So here is the new item.
Then here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I think I can squeeze this in: one more unrealistic thing about AJ. It is animals using currency.
This post has to come to an end right now because my mom is getting agitated right now. So, I'll be posting the Jamaa Journal update later today when I get back. Bye, and remember to "spring on".

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

I LOVE THAT HARP. And oh yeah. It IS a update day. XD I never remember anymore!

Cheer said...

Apparently there is supposed to be a new adventure coming out!