Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Really Short Post

I am sorry to say this, but this post will be smaller. Yes, sorry, but I have so much homework today. I was assigned some things, and we didn't have to do them at home, but I wanted to get them over with, and I still have to read. I'll just show the new item right now. Sorry! I'll be back tomorrow and I believe it is update day, so don't lose faith here. And I get a 3 day weekend because of Labor Day! Anyways, here is the new item. I'm sorry for this short post.

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

Yikes, AJHQ, I get your running out of items to make but, do animals really require French braids?!?!

Lostfairy said...

I actually love the French Braid!! <3 It looks great on some animals and would look awesome for school girl, princess, or even a warrior (or cough cough, Hunger Games, cough cough).

Anyway, I'm gonna buy loads of these! XD