Friday, July 15, 2016

Computer Problems

Well, I'm back for now...
Currently my laptop is broken, but is still good enough to use. My screen is green in some spots, and if you want to know what I mean, look at this screenshot I took while on The Animal Jam Whip.
This is pretty bad news- but the good news is that my Mom has enough money for a new comptuer, which I am EXTREMELY thankful for. This laptop is many years old now and I've been looking forward to get a new one. Also, it is missing some keys and has cracks in it. So yes, it's time is over. I am happy for a new one though, and it makes me smile. Anyways, I'll see you guys in my next post.

2 comments:

Swirlshine said...

Woo hoo!

Also, are you as amazed by Purplestarclub as I am? That picture is SO GOOD!!

Starlynn said...

Well that's pretty awesome! I just agreed to share the family computer with my parents. It is sooo annoying when my mom takes it so she can do internet shopping. :L