Thursday, July 28, 2016

Cafe Pie Display, Summer Carnival Hidden Feature & New Land Proof

Hey guys! I really hope you like the new blog design and template. It took me exactly 1 hour to work on it. Hopefully this blog looks better now. Anyways, let's get into today's main post! Here is the new item in stores, the Cafe Pie Display. It makes me hungry looking at it...
And here is The Daily Explorer update. It looks like we have another News Crew article.
 Recently I noticed this recycling bin at the Summer Carnival. I was so blind I never saw it before.
Lastly, I've been watching so many videos about possible new lands. And yes, there is proof! Do you see this land here?
Well, there is a passageway leading to it from Appondale.
I know I've talked about this many times before, but I am pretty much SURE there will be a land land up there in the future. Also, that land with rivers and mountains was an inspiration for A Jammer's Dream. 
I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you guys in my next one. Once again, do you like the new template and design? Comment your thoughts below. I'll see you guys soon!

3 comments:

purple said...

OMG! That new template is amazing! It just looks really cool.
I really want them to release a new land. I'm kinda bored with all these regular animal, pet, den updates.

Starlynn said...

A new land would just be great! AJHQ has proved they can release Parties and Adventures so why not a land? I get that it's hard to rework the whole map but who cares if it takes 1 or 2 more months more?We've waited long enough already

Swirlshine said...

Still hoping for that land! PETOPIA PEAKS! :P