Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Post Basically Dedicated to The Oceans of Animal Jam

Okay, well, I'm back!
Today has been a really good day today. I've practiced everything that I expected- even though there was rain. I also studied math with my cousin, who is currently in 8th grade, and I feel like I understand it way more now. 
Anyways, there aren't any new items today, but there are a few soon-to-be departing ones in Bahari Bargains.
Now, there is no Daily Explorer update today. Why not? I don't know. It's probably because AJHQ was being too lazy.
So we'll just have to move on to the next part of this post. I'd like to show you my favorite underwater clothing items! These are in no particular order.


These are all really cool, especially on the Shark. But why am I showing this? I honestly know a way to make the oceans more popular. If AJHQ can release more underwater themed, non member items that are decent, they would be. Also, there would need to be more underwater NM animals... and maybe something exclusive to the oceans. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'd remember that I mentioned Gem/Diamond mining. It's where you can mine for diamonds and gems. What if that could be an exclusive underwater feature? AJHQ just needs to add better NM items, more NM animals and be creative with the oceans. I know this would help.
Well, that's all I've got for this post. I might post a little more soon, but I'm not sure yet. Until my next post, though, this is goodbye.

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Yeah, I'd love to have the oceans more popular! Hardly anyone swims down there! :(

Great post, Penguin!!