Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Catching Up On Life

Okay, hey guys!
I don't have much to share this morning, but I'll catch you up on what's been going on for me.
I took a math quiz last Friday (we take quizzes each week and tests every two-three weeks) and today  get a chance to re-do it. I'm starting to get slightly better at what we're doing- but I still hate it.
n Language Arts, we have another test coming in two weeks. I don't think that'll be that hard, but I still have to study. 
And tomorrow, I have a Dentist Appointment. Then on April 3rd, I have to finish getting shots. There's alot to do soon... but there's still one more big thing.
I have state exams in late April, which are shown to the government and graded by a machine. They are a huge test, and the most important you'll take all year. I'm nervous about them, especially for math.
That's all about my life lately. Hopefully you understand why I can't be as active, unless it's the weekends. But until my next post, see ya later!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Wow! Sounds busy!! :o

I wish you luck and my prayers for your tests and quizzes. :D