Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Departing Special Delivery Music and Heatwave Party 2017 Screenshots

Ugh... today is my last day of Spring Break. 
I guess I'll just have to suck it up. Other people haven't gotten it, so I'm thankful I did lol.
Anyways, let's begin the update post today! There aren't any new items currently, but the Special Delivery Music is departing from the Diamond Shop after today.
Now, there is no Daily Explorer update today. Why? I'm assuming it's either because AJHQ is too lazy to make one right now, or they just forgot. Oh well, let's just move on to the next part of this post.
The Heatwave Party recently returned to Jamaa, and  just managed to get in! (I've been lucky with parties lately. I'm always on at the right time) So, here are the screenshots I took while at it today!



Not much has changed since last year. However, am  the only one that wonders how a fountain can just stay on top of a pool? 
So yep, that's all of today;s updates! I'll be back soon with other more FASCINATING posts (AJHQ style writing reference), and until then, goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your'e so lucky, my spring break is next week but it's the whole week lol.
Also I think the fountain stays on top of the water maybe because it's not that deep? IDK xD

Penguin55544 said...

The Fountain thing is really confusing lol