Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Most Mystical Animal Jam Soundtracks

It is I... Penguin. Once again.
This post is going to be based around the AJ soundtracks. Now, Nafaria9 made a post about her favorite soundtracks on AJ one time. This post is going to be similar, but these soundtracks are the mystical ones. These are more fantasy like, and that's why I like them more than the others. Because of that, not all of these are really my favorite, but I do like them. Here are the most mystical soundtracks on Animal Jam.

Meet Cosmo

Diamond Shop
Epic Wonders
Gem Ball
All of these soundtracks are very well made in my opinion. I like fantasy themed music, so they're all nice. So yeah, these are the most mystical AJ Soundtracks in my opinion. What do you think of them?

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

I totally agree with all of these, and even the Chamber of Knowledge music freaks me out too.

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, the Chamber of Knowledge music is pretty mysterious.