Thursday, March 9, 2017

Clover Throne, Daily Explorer Update and The Weirdest Features in Epic Wonders

Well, well, well. 
I have a rather interesting post today. There are some stupid/weird things in Epic Wonders. However, 'm going to get the other part of the post over before that. 
My dad was alright today. I started a Language Arts test that'll be finished tomorrow. I also have another Language Arts test next week, along with a Social Studies one. Now, I'm not as worried for these tests as I was for the math one.
Anyways, it's time for the AJ stuff! (obviously guys) Here is the new item in stores, found in Epic Wonders.
Now, that's a more reasonable price than the last Rare Item Monday. (but only since this is an epic wonders item)
The Daily Explorer Update is also out, and it's one of those "Snowyclaw presents" articles again.
And finally, we have arrived at the GOOD part of this post! (AJHQ style writing again. Also, I don't know why I've been addicted to putting notes in random parentheses lately)
I was in Epic Wonders looking for the new item. At that time, it just straight up hit me: AJHQ's logic is really bad. Who leaves gold bricks just sitting there? This is another question I've had for a while, but never really mentioned it.
Secondly, I think the question mark in Epic Wonders is a place to give ideas for new items. But what does it say? It just asks what Jammers think are the rarest items.
Literally- someone could just type in "Spiked Collar", and they'd probably be stupid enough to think AJHQ would release the original ones. i believe this should be fixed. But if it actually is meant to say that- I just don't know what to say. 
So yeah. That's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it! I'll be back the next time I post.

No comments: