Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring Party Hat, DE Update and Jamaa Journal Sneak Peak

Okay guys, I am back for the update post today!
I've had a decent day today. The Trimester ends this week (another third of the school year has gone by) and I might be getting Spring Break next week.
Anyways, let's get into today's updates. Here are the new items, found in the Diamond Shop!
Okay, woah. We haven't had a party hat available since January 2012. This is huge. The color of it is also cool, and I'll definitely be getting it.
Nextly, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
I almost forgot there will be an update tomorrow. Here is the video shown above:
Obviously, we'll be getting 1,000 clothing items. Do you have any others ideas on possible updates we could get tomorrow?
Now, I have to go. I'll see you all in my next post!

No comments: