Monday, March 13, 2017

Rare Clover Balloon, Daily Explorer Update and Adventures Idea

Hi to all of the random people viewing this post!
Today has been a slightly okay day for me. I just absolutely hate math, but I still need to do excellent in it. I need more practice with it, and hopefully, after that, I'll expert what we're doing. On the other hand, not much else has changed.
Since today is Monday, there is a new Rare in stores! You can find it today in Jam Mart Clothing.
Now, this is actually at a good price. It is insanely cheap compared to the last few RIMs.
Here is the Daily Explorer update:
 Finally, I've been thinking about many new features that could possibly be added into Animal Jam. Today, one came into mind with adventures. What if the more XP you get in adventures, the more weapons you'll unlock and armor to be more resilient in battle? I know this is a really crazy idea, but this is a breakdown of what I mean:

For each new level reached/XP gained, you'll unlock new armor that can be used to get extra lives. Also, with each Phantom killed and level reached, you can get "Adventure Gems" that can be used to purchase weapons/other useful things to fight the Phantoms. The more useful something is, the more expensive it would be. What do you think about this idea? I think it would be really cool, and maybe the really expensive adventure items could become pretty rare. 

That's a summary of what I had in mind. And that's also all I have for this post. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments: