Sunday, March 5, 2017

Shamrock Vines, DE Update and Secret Spring Clover Item

Hey guys!
Yes, I am aware that I didn't post yesterday. Well, for the first half of the day I was a little sick, but not that bad. I got better and played outside. Then, after that, we had to go to multiple places like the Movies and a restaurant. It took away a lot of time from my day and I didn't feel like posting. However, today I'll be making up for it, and the following three days there will be many more posts since there's no school. 
Now, let's start today's update post. Here is the new item.
The Shamrock Vines can be found in Jam mart Furniture!
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, with every update, there's usually a new den on display in the "Epic Dens" tab. But with those dens, there's a secret item. Currently, you can view the Lucky castle den. Go to the top left area and you'll see this:
Click on the Spring Clover and then you can buy it!
I hope this helped you!
Anyways, that's all for the update post today! There will be more posts coming soon, though! I'll see you all later. (yet another stereotypical Penguin post ending... I need to find a new way to end them lol)

No comments: