Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Panda Claw, DE Update and Another Jamaa Journal Sneak Peak!

Meow! Meow meow, meow, meow meow meow.
It's actually hard to write meow... it's like  just want to write w before the o. 
But yeah. I just introduced you to the update post today in cat language! 
I am back today and I had to take another quiz in math. I do feel good about this one, though, and that made be feel better. 
Now, nothing else has changed for me. Let's get into the new item part of this post:
And here is the Daily Explorer Update.
Since there is a video about tomorrow's update in their post, let's watch it. 
So, yes, we will be getting 1,000 buddy slots. Also, it seems like there's going to be a new den. In my good friend Nafaria9's latest post, she shows a picture from the Spanish AJHQ's Instagram account that has  view of the new den. It matches with this, so that's also confirmed! This update will be better than the last one. I can just feel it...
No. Not literally. I'm just guessing.
Now, I don't have anything else to do in this post! I was going to include the tag (I was tagged by Lostfairy to do it), but it's getting late again tonight. I will do t first thing in the morning tomorrow, though. But until then, goodbye!

No comments: