Sunday, March 12, 2017

Carnival Dens Daily Explorer Update, Nafaria9 Shoutout and An Old Cringey Comment

It's Penguin here, and guess what? My birthday party is today, even though I actually turned 13 on Friday, January 13 this year. My family hosts small reunions every 3-4 months for birthdays, and this time, mine will be included. That means I'll probably be gone most of today, but I'll be back around 5:00. 
Now, moving onto the AJ part of this post! There aren't any new/departing items today, so we'll just check out the latest Daily Explorer update.
 I have something really cool to share with you all now. Nafaria9 is one of my best buddies on Animal Jam, and if it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't of started this blog. She is an amazing person and cares about all of her buddies. She'll help you if you need it, and understands when you're in a tough situation. I might've been annoying alot through my AJ time, but Nafaria stuck with me and still was my friend. She is my buddy to this day and I feel kinda bad that I haven't been around as much this year. However, this month marks the third year we've been friends! I'd just like to thank you for everything. I just don't know how to thank you. You and the rest of my buddies are better than most of my IRL friends. 
I know I probably wrote that n a cringey way. Well, it's the only way to give my thanks to Nafaria9 for being such a great buddy. But now, speaking of cringey, I was just exploring the AJ Spirit Blog and noticed my name in the comments. Look at this screenshot:
I think this was back in 2013. (yes, it says 3 years ago which would be 2014, but 2013 is rounded to three years ago since it is only early 2017. That's pretty confusing) This comment is just cringey because... the last part. I am literally laughing right now as I type this part of the post! "I'm really rare." What the? Who do you think you are? 
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. Thanks for reading it, and I'll see you all soon (most likely after  get back)!

3 comments:

gingy gingy said...

Oh my gosh... Penguin!!! I can't believe we've been friends for three years now! That's crazy! Thank you for being one of my best friends on AJ. You're always so nice and friendly to me and you have no idea how much I appreciate that. Thank you so much buddy :)

purple said...

Oh my, we all have those cringey old comments/posts/whatever. I have a lot of them, like, a lot. The "I'm really rare" part made me laugh. It's just so random. XD I just remembered that my comments on The AJS blog were worse. lol :P
I agree with what you said about Naffy! :D She's one of the nicest Jammers I've ever met.

Lostfairy said...

Aww, that's really sweet what you said about Naffy. I totally agree. :)

XDD "I'm really rare." Oh my gosh, that is so funny! XD But don't worry, just check any old comments by me or my old posts. I cringe about my old posts... XD