Sunday, March 26, 2017

Departing Lightning Cloud and 80,000 Views!

This Penguin you speak about... he's my son. He is currently baking tables for school tomorrow, so I will be posting for you today. I am his mother, and I definitely know how to do update posts!

That might've been the most random intro I've had to a post. No, I am not my mom. It's just me coming up with a weird intro!
Now, it's time for the update post today. There is once again no new items, but there is one currently leaving after today, and it's available at the Diamond Shop until tomorrow:
Why is this leaving when the rainy season has just begun? 
Logic.
Now, there's once again no Daily Explorer update. AJHQ must have been really lazy for the past few days. There haven't even been any new items! 
I guess we'll just have to move on. But to what? Well, The AJ Spring just hit 80,000 views.
i just can't put it into words how thankful I am! This blog is getting so close to 100,000 views. I know it's not that popular, but I'm glad t helps you all and it continues to support everyone. Once this blog gets to 100,000 views, I'll host a party.
Anyways, I have to go. It's getting really late, and thanks to AJHQ, there's nothing else to post about. I'll see you all tomorrow, though!

No comments: