Saturday, March 18, 2017

The New Cougar Update, More Den Slots and Returning Den Beta Explained

I do have my reasons for that absence... I think.
I was overwhelmed with math on Thursday and Friday. I hate it. I literally see it as yr438h843=x+(-3r-33rt55x=b=-5) to the power of freaking ten.
Oh well, I guess that's not your problem. I'm only here for Animal Jam stuff, so let's get into it. Here is the update from Thursday.





Cougars just look like big Lynxes. This update is actually pretty bad lol, we all knew there'd be another animal coming. It's that time of the year!
And pretty much every other part of the update was bad. The Music slots were okay though.
Now, another "Den Beta" has been released into stores, and it's kinda causing a lot of controversy.
Everybody believes that the Basketball is Beta, but it's not. It was released in 2011 and was not in stores during Beta Testing. It does have a good rarity, and it's worth real den betas. That's why people call it one. This was obviously released because of March Madness, a College Basketball tournament that it held every year this month (my team already lost... and I could've won a soda on the school brackets. Guess not anymore). The basketball coming back has caused a lot of controversy, and famous Jammers are posting about it. What do you think about the Basketball returning to stores?
I know this post may have sucked, but I'm just in a really bad mood today. Tomorrow I'll be posting again and I'll be better. I promise.

1 comment:

lemon said...

I'm one of those people who thought it was beta