Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Commenting Poll

It's Penguin here, and this post will be about something other than AJ.
For the past few days,  haven't really been getting comments. Now, to be honest, I don't usually get very many comments. I'm not being greedy or anything with popularity- but I'm just wondering if you guys actually find my posts as something to start a conversation. For example, look at the commenting stats below for the past few days:
Back in the summer, the stats were like this: 
I realize this is probably because it was Summer. But, from what I see, other blogs are getting way more comments than mine- even during the school year! 
Update posts are probably what's wrong here. Yes, they are helpful and people do read them, but they don't usually start conversations. I honestly lose alot of AJ time and don't hang out with my buddies as much anymore. And guess what? Commenting would probably help me get more involved with them again, just like I was in 2014-2016. I'm not forcing you to comment, though. It's your choice.
Ugh, I absolutely hate that last paragraph- it's cheesy. It'll probably make all my buddies reading this feel bad. No, I don't want you to. I'm just wondering how to get more comments that'll stay involved with all my viewers and buddies. Do you have any ideas on what I should do?
To solve this, I guess I'll do a poll. The poll on the right side of the blog will be about what I should do to get more comments. Make sure to vote!
That sums up this post. I hope I didn't make you feel guilty or anything. I just want to interact more with viewers and buddies, and commenting is an easy way to do that. Now, that's all for this post, and I'll see you later!

3 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Aww, Pengy... D: I'm really sorry I haven't commented in forever. For me, the reason I haven't commented in a while is that I find it hard enough to comment on blogs that post every week or twice a week but daily posts are so hard to catch up on. I'm sorry!! D: I'll try better next time to be a better friend! ;)

Penguin55544 said...

Lost, it's not that you need to be a better friend. I just feel like I don't get enough time with buddies these days. You don't have to comment that much. I feel greedy for making this post- 'cause it basically said that I want more comments lol. But the truth is I just want to interact with AJ people more. Sorry if I made you feel like you need to be a better friend, because I can assure you, you're at the best level a friend could be!

(oh, and yes, it s hard to comment on daily posts. I can't even comment at all because of that stupid blogger glitch. I hate it with all my life I,I)

Lostfairy said...

I know. :) I just know I personally like comments as well. So, by commenting, I can at least chat with you. ^.^
No no! Don't feel greedy! I totally get it! XD
Oh my goodness, thanks, Penguin! ^.^ That really made my day. ;)

(Ugh, yes, I wish you could comment as well. o.o It'd be nice to get a guy commenter. XD)