Thursday, March 23, 2017

Tiki Chair, Animal Jam Spring Box and Masterpiece Token Being Used

Okay, I am finally back and ready for another proper update post.
Today, I aced the quiz in math. Unbelievable! I'm starting to actually understand what we're doing more... but I still need a little help. I'm finally on the right track, though.
Also, you can expect many posts this weekend. I will be on mostly in the morning (6 to 9 am) and the evening/night (5 or 6 to 1 am. Yes, I do stay up late on weekends). Make sure to talk to me then, and I'll also post more!
Now, here is the new item today.
This is a pretty cool item. I like the design AJHQ has for it.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update. It is announcing the new AJ box.
 Finally, I have a really interesting topic that's been a buzz in the community lately. It the Masterpiece Token. Well, Shopking just made a video about what happens after using one. Check it out below!
So yes, it can be used to buy masterpieces. You don't even have to use Diamonds.
What do you think of the Masterpiece Token? Comment below! I have to go now, but I'll see you all later.

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Congrats, Penguin! I'm so happy you aced the quiz! ^.^

O.O Woah... That Masterpiece Token looks very helpful. Since I didn't watch the video, (I can't because everyone will hear the video and wake up XD) can you use the token ALL the time?! That's crazy! I want one! XDDD

Lostfairy said...

Also, I probably won't be on this evening. I gotta babysit til late.... XD

I hope to catch you some other time though!