Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Update Ideas

Well, yep, I am back again with another morning post.
Today I'd like to talk about something AJ related. On Thursday, there's going to be another update. But what will it be? Here are my thoughts.
So, first of all, there's probably going to be the Spring Festival returning. It is almost Easter (Ester break comes with it, so yay) and that adventure will probably come soon. Also, since there have been 1,000 den and clothing item slots, what about 1,000 buddy spaces? This has also been a popular topic in the AJ Community lately.
I don't have any others ideas currently. Comment your thoughts below on these ones, and tell me more! I'll see you later.
P.S. I haven't been replying to comments lately because of how busy I am- I get home and do homework/study/read for the rest of the night, and squeeze in a post. I will this weekend or whenever I have the chance!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Oh yay! I can't wait for the Spring Festival! I hardly did it last year! :D

By the way, I just recently tagged you, Penguin! So if you want to check it out, check here:
http://animaljamjumble1.blogspot.ca/2017/03/tag-and-aparri-vs-julian2-thing.html