Monday, March 20, 2017

Rare Glove Hat, DE Update and Masterpiece Token

Hey guys! Welcome back to today's update post. 
I'm actually doing better in math now, even though it is still just as hard. But this post isn't about me. Let's move on! Since today is Monday, there is a new rare in stores. Today it can be found in Jam Mart Clothing.
Oh, umm... I hope I'm not the only person that thinks of Spongebob when I see this...
If you get my reference, kudos to you.
Also, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, there has been a lot of talk about the Masterpiece Token lately It is similar to the Horse Coin, and there have been rumors whether or not it was hacked into the game or if it's a new promo item. Aparri explains it in one of his latest videos.
I also believe Shopking mentioned this, and made a video about it. What do you think of the Masterpiece Token? I honestly don't believe it's a Promo Item. AJHQ probably doesn't want any 3d spinning items in their game. Just look at the Horse Coin.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! Comment your thoughts below and I'll see you all later.

No comments: