Thursday, March 30, 2017

Purplestarclub's AJ Tag 2017

Hi people of Jamaa. Penguin is back.
For the morning post today, I'll be answering an AJ Tag made by Purplestarclub. I haven't done one of these for a long time. Lostfairy recently tagged me, and now I have the time to make this post. So, here it is!
1. I'm being completely honest here- I don't know. I rarely buddy people. 
2. Well, if Bloggers count, then yes.
3. Everything. I couldn't ask for better buddies. They're all amazing people and are above-the-average type of friends. 
4. The last buddy I talked to was Lostfairy.
5. I have many friends on AJ, and I can't really pick out of them. I have known some longer, though, and I do have a good friendship with them. The newer buddies will be that way one day, too. 
6. Currently none.

That wraps up this post! I'd like to tag anyone that wants to do this. Now, until tonight, I'll see you all later!

No comments: