Monday, March 6, 2017

Rare Clover Top Hat, Daily Explorer Update and The Clover Armor Story

Hey guys! Welcome back to the Ellen Show!
(oh my god, I still can't believe I remember that reference. I just used it in one of my recent posts and now I can't stop thinking about it lol)
If you don't understand why I call that a reference, it's because I used it in one of my old, cringey Youtube Videos when I was really young and thought everything was funny.
Now, moving on from my weird intro. Today is Monday (and I'm on Spring Break until Thursday!) so here is the Rare released today. You can find it in Jam Mart Clothing.
1,000 gems for a Jam Mart Clothing item? I mean, I get it's a Rare, but still. They aren't usually this expensive.
Then here is the Daily Explorer update. When it is Monday, it's pretty obvious what it'll be about.
 Finally, I have an interesting topic that's been popular in the Community lately. It's about the Spring Armor, and you've probably already heard of it. But this is going to explain how the original set became rare.
When it was released in March 2015, the Set looked like this.
However, when it was released this year, all of the pieces in the set had more gold on them. 
Today, the original set now has rare tags on it. The old version is now rare (according to most o the famous Jammers lol)
And that's the end of that story. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll be back soon with more interesting stuff! (Don't forget- stuff could be anything. So stay tuned.)

No comments: