Monday, March 27, 2017

Rare Phantom Shirt, DE Update and Rare Rant

Hey guys! Welcome back to the update post today. I don't currently have a lot of time, but I'm gong to make the best of it. 
First of all, here is the rare item today:
Umm... hold on, I'll get to what I'm about to say right after the DE Update.
 Okay, this has got to be the craziest RIM ever. 2,4000 gems? That's literally an insane price for a Jam Mart Clothing item. I don't think an item from there has ever been that expensive. What has gotten into AJHQ? First it was inappropriately naming files, and now they're over pricing RIMs. This is way, way, way too expensive to be in Jam Mart Clothing. I might understand 1,000 gems- but this is more than double that price! Honestly, this is just stupid.
I feel a little weird about that paragraph. I know this isn't a big day, but woah... I've just never seen a JMC item that expensive. At least put it in Epic Wonders and make it SOMEWHAT unique from the other AJ shirts.
That's the end of my rant. I don't have anything else to share in this post. so I guess I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments: