Thursday, March 2, 2017

This Update Has Brought The Best Feature Ever (Plus More Good News)

Guys, just woah... this update is amazing because of one of the features.
If you didn't know, today is one of the Thursday update days. So, here is the latest Jamaa Journal released:





Okay, so, let's just forget everything in this update besides the new chat feature. Did they really say that we can now edit our chat after making a mistake without having to delete everything?
Yep. 
You wouldn't believe how long I've waited for this! I hated having to delete my past few sentences just so I could fix a chat mistake. Here is an example of the cursor in chat that you already typed, just to prove this is real (cause even I can hardly believe it!)
In the word thank, I could edit it. Yes, this is very real.
Anyways, now that I've finished talking about that, it's been confirmed that Cougars are coming to Jamaa. We get a new animal about every two to three months now, so to me, it's not that big of a deal. I still wish we would get a new land already.
You can probably tell by the title that I have more good news. What is it? Well, since I didn't really have any snow days this year, I get an actual Spring Break next week! (for every snow day, a day gets taken off it. I didn't get it last year.) So, I will be getting Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off next week. You can expect many more posts coming up.
Anyways, that's all I've got for today's updates! I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you later.