Sunday, March 19, 2017

Barber Shop Pole, Daily Explorer Update and Lucky Castle Secret Item

I am finally in a better mood. Yesterday was just a bad day for me. I apologize for it...
There's not much of anything else to share that's going on in my life. So let's just get into today's updates! Here is the new item today, sold in Jam Mart Furniture:
I'm guessing AJHQ will now be releasing a new Barber Shop themed set of items. 
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 Pi Day is over, so I don't know why AJHQ didn't start this sooner.
Finally, for each update, there's always a new den on display from Epic Dens. With it, there's usually a new secret item. This time, it's the Metal Coat hanger! You can find it on the second floor.
I hope this helped!
Now, that's all I've got for this post. I'll be back later, but until then, goodbye.

No comments: