Saturday, March 11, 2017

Clove Hair Pin, Marshmallow Catapult Daily Explorer Update and More Mini Rooms Idea

Hey guys! Penguin55544 here! 
(if I'm not mistaken, that intro is somewhat similar to how I started this blog lol)
Today is Saturday, and my two day school week is finally over (I had Spring Break Monday-Wednesday). Yesterday, I found out that I got the highest score on both my Language Arts and Math Tests in the class! That's a big accomplishment for me. Math has been getting extremely difficult this year and we've gotten into the Algebra stuff alot. 
Moving on now. Enough of my life, 'cause it's kind of boring. Here is the new item in stores today, found in Jam Mart Clothing!
The Daily Explorer also just updated, and here is their latest post.
 Finally, I have a pretty good AJ idea. You know how there are rooms in Jamaa that are somewhat- well, harder to get to? I call them Mini Rooms. Here are two examples of what I mean.

I'm really hoping that AJHQ releases some more Mini Rooms, with things only found there. (Special games with prizes or something like that exclusive to the room). I think this would be a great feature, and if there were underwater mini rooms with that, the oceans might get more attention. 
That's all for today's update post! I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll be back later.

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Wow, congrats! ^.^ That is really neat! Math can be tricky.

Oooo, good idea! Another mini room is that Wild Explorer tent or whatever. XD

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, math has gotten a lot harder this year. Next year I have to do High School math since I'm in the advanced class.

I also forgot about the Wild Explorer tent lol, but yeah, it's another good example. I still think ocean mini rooms with exclusive features would be nice.