Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Lucky Ottoman, DE Update and Cougar Jamaa Journal Sneak Peak

Alright, hey guys! 
(I enjoy references. Don't judge me)
Sorry that I didn't post this morning. I don't really have an excuse, and I don't need one. I'll admit it- I procrastinated. However, I do need a small break from morning posts once in a while, because I'm still tired in the mornings. It's not even six when I wake up!
Now, here is the new item in stores today:
I think this is an actual new item, and it's never been in stores before. It can currently be found in Jam Mart Furniture.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update!
Since there is an update tomorrow, there is now a new sneak peak. Here is the Sneak Peak video for tomorrow's update:


Obviously, we'll be getting Cougars tomorrow. From the video, though, they honestly just look like a bigger version of lynxes. Know what I mean?
And that's all I have for today's update post! I hope you enjoyed, and come back tomorrow for the latest AJ updates.

No comments: