Friday, March 31, 2017

River Race Has Returned

"OMG NOOO NOOOO AJHQ WHY U DO DIS! I HOP IM DREAIGN THAT RIVER RACE IZ BAK! do NOT BRING BACK ANY MUR BETASSSS!1" - random Jamaasan
But yeah, it's true lol. River Race has just returned to stores, and now people are freaking out over it. I know nothing about the rarity system really, so I don't care about it returning. However, many others do. It is available in the Diamond Shop, and when I went there, this was how everyone reacted:
Everyone was so concerned about it returning. I understand what they mean- River Race was a quite rare item, but it's just pixels in my opinion. You may have a different opinion than me, and that's okay.
Now, to the other part of this post: I didn't post any updates yesterday. It was one of those days where I just can't stop from procrastinating. However, today I'll be back and post much more to close out March. I don't have Boys and Girls club today either, so I can come straight home.
And that's the end of this little post. Hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all later!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

I'm personally happy about them coming back. It'll just take a while for it to set in my brain that they aren't rare anymore. XD

Before the game came out to stores, Snowyclaw had River Race in her den sometimes, me and my friend, Fluffykittenlover, would look and look for River Race. We'd Google and see who owned it. And then when we found it, they took it out of their den. XD