Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Fool's Day!

Happy April Fool's Day to you guys!
I'm not gonna be doing any pranks (oops, I already did on the AJ Community... lol!). I used the typical quitting prank. But guys, guess what: MY BREAD DIED.
April Fool's.
That was slightly awkward, so let's just get caught up on my life.
I feel like I haven't been posting as much lately because I've been procrastinating again. It's a problem that I'm getting slightly better at, but I still haven't mastered it.
Now, let's get into the updates today. Here is the new item, found in the Diamond Shop.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
Now, during the latest update, there was a new den released. There is now an AJHQ version of it, and there's yet another secret item. Firstly, head to the top right and you'll find this:
Click on it, and you can buy it!
Everybody pretty much expected another secret item to come out this update day. They always do now. I like it, but I wish they would make it a little different somehow. I don't know how though.
Now that's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you all later.



No comments: