Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mossy Ruins, Spring Festival Art DE Update and My Favorite Inspirational Video

Hey guys! 
Today's been a decent day. This math unit is much easier than the last, and currently I'm doing better. But getting away from the school topic, I am extremely tired right now (for no particular reason), and I honestly don't feel like posting. I will be, though. For the post, let's begin with the updates- here is the new item, which is available at Jam Mart Furniture.
The Daily Explorer also has a new post out, and today its topic is Spring Festival art.
 Finally, lately I've had to watch a few motivational videos to keep myself on track. It's hard to focus towards the end of the school year, and there are many tests in classes. I also want to read more than usual in the month of May, so right now I'm getting used to it. Currently, one of my favorite inspirational videos is the one below.
This one just makes me- well, really determined to do the best I possibly can. I really like watching these videos, and some of them even nave a really deep message behind them.
For now, that's all I've got. This post is over but I'll be back again tomorrow!

No comments: