Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mossy Stone Bench, Look of The Week DE Update and Epic Dens Glitch

Hola fellow Jamaasians reading this post... welcome back to The AJ Spring!
As you all know, today was my first day of testing. I did the Science test today, which didn't seem that difficult. I was pretty nervous before taking it but that went away. Tomorrow, though, I have the hardest test of of the three (in my opinion): math. Then on Friday I'll do the Language Arts test. 
Now, let's get away from the topic of State Exams. They're creepy. Since they're so creepy, it's time for us to talk about Animal Jam (which can still be creepy... cough cough scammers cough cough... but you get what I mean.) Here is the new item in stores today.
AJHQ has decided to continue releasing new Mossy Stone items. They're not that bad.
Secondly, here is the latest Daily Explorer update. I actually do like the username this person has. It sounds like a mix of "Pajamas".and "Animals".
 In the latest update, a feature was released that made it possible to lock everyone out of your den, even buddies. Well, I think that during the process of making that available, AJHQ did something wrong. Whenever you try and visit and Epic Den, this will always happen:
Literally... I tried every den on the list, and then tried them on my storage account Jamology. This is a weird glitch, and AJHQ needs to fix it.
That wraps up today's update post! I hope you enjoyed it. Now, until tomorrow, this is goodbye.

No comments: