Saturday, April 15, 2017

Mossy Stone Pathway, AJ Academy Daily Explorer Update and Glitched Out Basketball

Hiya people of Jamaa! (yep- another weird intro.)
Today, I'll be celebrating Easter with my family. Why? Because a bunch of my family members have to work tomorrow. I honestly think that's messed up. Easter is a huge holiday dedicated to Jesus, and I believe everyone needs time off from work to be with their families. So, since the majority of my family has to work tomorrow, we're doing the celebrations today. That means I won't be on a lot today in the afternoon, but I will be having fun.
I am currently going to get my hair cut soon, but I still have this time to write an update post. So let's get into it! Here is the new item today, which can be found in Jam Mart Furniture. 
I really like the Mossy Stone Pathway. It has a unique pattern, a decent price, and it's a completely new item (I think lol). To me, it gives off old Jamaasian vibes, too.
Secondly, here is the latest Daily Explorer update!
 Lately I've been running into many new glitches. So guess what this last part of the post will be about?
Yep, another glitch.
I just found this one when I began to decorate a den. I was gong through my inventory, and found a really glitched out basketball. It's not in the right spot at all!
Have you ever had this happen before? This is the first time for me.
That wraps up this update post! I'll be back soon and will be on my computer until we go out to my Aunt's for Easter. But until then, goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had many Glitched out basketballs if you want one ask me on Aj im prince7050

Anonymous said...

Just found out if you regenerate your computer the BB goes back to normal not a very cool glitch but sill a glitch