Friday, April 14, 2017

Large Nest, DE Update and A New Color Glitch

Hey guys! Welcome back to another update post.
During the day today, I got really sick. I was being really lazy for all of today, especially since it was raining. I'm going to return to posting today and get back on schedule again now. I still don't feel good, but my sickness is just allergies currently.
Now, first of all, here is the new item:
And here is the DE update.
 Finally, there have been many people talking about a new glitch in Jamaa. It's where you can make you animal seem like a different color to other people.
To do this glitch, you'll first have to go to Appondale and get your animal caked in mud.
Secondly, go to somewhere like the Snow Fort den, and get yourself frozen. 
Switch animals after that, and to other people, you'll be the color (in this case, frozen blue) you decided to use!
Anyways, that's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all next time.

No comments: