Monday, April 17, 2017

Rare Silly Arrow, Monday DE Update and Hidden Spring Features on Club Geoz

Hi people of the universe! Hopefully, you aren't from a different planet, knowing nothing about Earth, but randomly getting on a computer and somehow getting to the Animal Jam Spring. Honestly, don't even ask how I came up with that intro.
Today is my last day of Easter break! Know what that mean? Yep, school tomorrow. And this week, we have our state exams. They are the biggest tests we take all year and the government judges you based upon them. It's a multiple choice test for each subject, and we are also timed on them. They are so important we skip classes for three days and only focus on our state exams. I am getting nervous about them right now. Tomorrow is our final review day before the tests, then for the rest of the week we take them. I'm just hoping I do good and it all goes by fast. After these tests are over, we still have (1?) more unit left in all of our classes. On Fridays, though, I'm pretty sure we get field trips and fun days in May. I'm gonna have to work through this last month and a half of school. This year, my last day of school in June 7th, but the last week of school we just do fun activities. 
A lot is going to happen in the next month 1/2. But guess what? I'm still going to be here, posting for you guys, no matter what! For this upcoming month (May), I plan on sticking to an extremely strict schedule. It's how I will, and I mean will, accomplish every last goal for the school year. And at the end of this year, I'm going to look back and what I did and smile.
Now, let's get into the updates today. Since it is Monday, here is the Rare, which is currently available at Jam Mart Clothing. 
This Rare is cool, but a little overpriced for an arrow, don't you think?
For the next part of the post, you know what it is. Here is the Daily Explorer update!
When I was in Jamaa earlier, I noticed something different about the banners on Club Geoz. Usually, they look like this:
But when I saw them, they were much more different!
Yes, the banners were updated for spring. I don't know when, because this is my first time noticing it. I bet nobody else (or, the majority of people) didn't notice this, either! It's just small details that AJHQ likes to add in to their updates. I like that they take the time to do that.
Anyways, that's all I've got for this update post! I will be back soon with other posts, but until then, I'll see you later.

No comments: