Monday, April 24, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 24: Sturdy Table

Earthlings, it is I, your new leader.

Who said that?

Nobody I guess. So let's just forget that ever happened lol. Today's Monday. Mondays suck. But I'm still here to post! For this morning, I'll be doing another episode of Items of Jamaa. I have an interesting topic today, since this item just recently returned to stores. Let's begin talking about the Sturdy Table.
- In the Beta Testing, it was available at Jam mat Furniture. 
- When Beta Testing ended, this became one of the default new jammer items along with the Blue Rug.
- However, on March 30, 2017, it returned to stores with the Blue Rug. It is currently available in Jam Mart Furniture. ( I didn't know that until today lol)
- It is a prize available n the Forgotten Desert currently.
- There is another member variation of this item available at the April Fool's party. It is the Upside Down Table. 
- In Beta Testing, its price was only 10 gems. Now that it is back in stores, the price is 75 gems.

No comments: