Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hay Bale, Haiku DE Update, More Weird Jammers and 90,000 views

Today is April 30th, 2017. What does this mean? Nothing to me- but it may mean a lot to someone else. 
So yeah, I'm back for the updates today. That intro was awkward lol. However, I have a lot to share with you guys in this post, so let's get right into it! Here is the new item, which is available at Jam Mart Furniture.
It seems like more and more summer items are coming out. I literally can't wait for school to end now.
There's also a pretty interesting Daily Explorer post that just came out. It's about Haiku. Here it is:
 Just recently I was in Jamaa Township, when out of nowhere, some random person talked about their age and future family. It was weird at first, but I think it's kinda funny. "imma log onto aj 2day and tell everyone im tree years away from being 20 years old and im rlly excited for the cool family im gonna have" - random person in Jamaa Township. That's pretty much a summary of what I feel like the person had on their minds earlier today. The picture below is what they actually said.
This is just so funny to me for no particular reason.
Finally, I'd like to announce that The Animal Jam Spring is officially at 90,000 views. 
90,000 views is a huge accomplishment- and guess what? This blog is nearly at 100,000 views! I'm glad all of you continue to view my posts, and find them all interesting. I try my best to give you guys updates and entertain you. When The AJ Spring gets to 100,000 views, I will host a party. After all, I don't even remember the last time I had one of them.
There's not much of anything else to talk about today. So now, this post written on April 30th, 2017, is officially coming to an end. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

gingy gingy said...

Congrats, Penguin! You deserve it! ^.^ I love reading your posts, even though I don't comment too often (which I aim to get better at). Keep up the awesome work!

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks, Naf!