Monday, May 1, 2017

Animal Jam: Underwater HDTV V.S. Land HDTV

Hey guys!  Happy May Day! I think there was some kind of celebration we dd for it in Elementary School, but I vaguely remember it.
Now, for the morning post, I'm going to be showing you multiple differences and similarities between the Underwater/Land Versions of HD Televisions. 

- First of all, the Underwater TV has an ocean like design. There are fins on it.
- The HD Television is like what a modern day family would have in their living room. However, I never see someone with a TV similar to the underwater one above. 
- When both TV's are turned on, they display different films. 
- The Underwater TV displays the game Splash and Dash, while the land one displays more land themed shows.
- Somehow, the Underwater HDTV must be water proof. 
- The Land version has speakers by it, and a TV Sand to hold it. The Underwater HDTV is just sitting there. 

Anyways, that's all for this post! I'll see you all later.

No comments: