Saturday, May 13, 2017

Egyptian Hat, Rare Summer Carnival Items and Beach House Secret

Hi guys! 
All day I've been really busy. We went to a bunch of stores and then out to eat. My laptop has also lagged a lot today for no reason.
After all of the events today, though, I'm ready to make today's update post (kinda late)! Let's begin. The new item is available in Jam Mart Furniture.
When the Summer Carnival returned on Thursday, some of the items from last year were replaced by new colors. The old colors now have rare tags and will probably be worth more now.
Finally, with the new update, a new display den came out. This time it was the Beach house den. Like every other display den, the Beach house includes another secret item. To find this one, go to the very top floor and you'll see a couch. Click on it, and you can buy it!

Anyways, I'm starting to feel exhausted now. I'm going to end the post here. I'll be more active online tomorrow, though. But until then, see you later!

No comments: