Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Golden Egyptian Scarab, Spiked Amulet Info and Bermuda Triangle Video

Hey guys!
It's pretty late now... but I'm still gonna post. Today has been a pretty good day for me, but this week in school, I have 4 tests to take: science, social studies, Language Arts and Math. It's a lot in 1 week, but after Friday, that's the end of all schoolwork. Next Wednesday is the last day of school for me.
Let's get into the updates now. The new item today is the Golden Egyptian Scarab in Jam Mart Furniture! 
For the next part of this post, I want to talk about an unreleased item: the Spiked Amulet.
This item has been seen by few people and it is believed to have been hacked into the game. Nobody knows for sure yet. I personally believe that someone did hack this into the game (through AJ's files website) and kept it on their account. If I am wrong, maybe it is a rare prize that can be earned by doing something special. It could be a one of a kind thing that someone randomly got. Maybe AJHQ randomly gave it to someone to make a new rare item, too. After all, they do need to enhance their rarity system, especially if they want to increase the player population. But one again, the truth is a mystery. What do you think?
Speaking of mysteries, I have another interesting video to share with you guys. This one is about the Bermuda Triangle.
It's really weird how the Bermuda Triangle exists itself. It is one of the most mysterious places on Earth.
It's time to end today's update post now. I hope you enjoyed it, though. Until my next post, goodbye!

No comments: