Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 27: Club Geoz

Hola people of Jamaa!
Today, for the morning post, I'm going to do another episode of Rooms of Jamaa. Club Geoz is the topic this time.
- Originally, only members could enter it.
- It seems to be based off of a Disco Dance building. (Honestly, I've seen them before, but I forgot what they were really called lol)
- The design on the outside changes every season.
- The Play Wild party is based off Club Geoz. 
- During Beta Testing, the design of the inside was flipped around. It was rotated.
- If enough people dance on the floor, spotlights will turn on and a disco ball will come out. This was seen in the original preview for Animal Jam. 
- The music here is available for all Jammers to use in dens.

Club Geoz, even if it isn't popular, has been around forever and should be used more. It is a very cool place to hang out. But yeah, that's all I have for this episode! I'll be back later.

No comments: