Monday, May 15, 2017

AJ Sunshine Blogger Award Tag

Hi people reading this post! I hope you enjoy my anti-creative intros.
But who cares about that lol. Today, for the morning post, I'm going to be filling out another Tag. This was was originally created by Lostfairy.  Talloose and Koolestkat (I think) tagged Purplestarclub. Then Purple ended up tagging me. So, here are the 11 questions she wants me to answer!
1. If you could change something about your personality, what would it be? If I had to change one thing, I honestly don't know. I guess I would take away the fact that I procrastinate a lot.
2. What is your favorite place to visit? (E.g: Zoo, museum, etc) I'm gonna be honest here- the mall. I like to go just because we have a really cool, unique one with a bunch of stores. 
3. Cats or Dogs? I do have a dog, but I think cats are just as equal. I decided that after reading the Warriors series lol.
4. Who is your favorite Youtuber? I'm assuming this is not just AJ ones. I honestly don't know my favorite one, there's too many to choose.
5. If you could change your username, what would you change it into? Oh my God- I want to change my username so bad! "penguin55544" is such a childish username I randomly came up with when I was young. But I guess I'm stuck with it now. If I changed it, though, I guess I'd just become something similar. (PenguinBoss, PenguinKing, etc.)
6. If you could switch bodies with anyone, who would it be? I wouldn't want to switch bodies with anyone. I feel fine the way I am.
7. If you were only allowed to watch 1 Youtube channel forever, who would you pick? Ugh... there's so many to choose from! But since AJ is a big part of my life, I'd have to pick a Youtuber related to it. I think I might go with Julian2.
8. What is your favorite blog? I can't pick here, there's once again so many great ones!
9. What would you do if Blogger shut down? I'd be agitated. Why would Blogger do that?
10. If you could teleport to any TV Show/movie/ book universe, which one would it be? Why? I would teleport to the Warriors world. Please don't think I'm obsessed with those books lol, I don't even roleplay. But it's such an amazing series that captures my attention like no other book in the world.
11. If you could meet any 1 of your online friends in real life, who would it be and why? I don't have an exact answer for this. I couldn't pick from any of them. 

Now, many people have already been tagged for this, so Ill just be tagging any 11 people that want to do it. Here are my questions.

1) What is your favorite AJ soundtrack?
2) Do you have a favorite sport? If yes, what is it?
3) What is, in your opinion, the best movie ever?
4) Who is your favorite AJ Alpha?
5) Do you have any summer plans this year?
6) What is your least favorite food?
7) Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind of pet(s)?
8) What is your least favorite color?
9) What is your favorite activity to do outside of school?
10) If you could change into anything at all, what would you be? (And I literally mean anything. Tables, dogs, witches, anything.)
11) Do you prefer morning or night?

Anyways, I'm running pretty late now. I have to go. I'll see you all this afternoon!

2 comments:

purple said...

Thanks for doing this tag. Your answers were really good. :)

Lostfairy said...

Cool answers, Penguin! :D

BTW, I did NOT create this tag! I have no idea who did but it wasn't me. I was tagged by my sis, Koolestkat. I don't think she tagged Purple...