Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stegosaurus Tail and Wild Weekend Gloves Update/My Opinion

*note- I wrote this post yesterday. I guess it didn't publish, so here it is.* 
Hey guys!
For the past few days, I've had to take a break from posting. I haven't been able to concentrate and a lot of things have been on my mind. However, I am feeling better now and I'm once again ready to post. Because of this, I've decided to be much more active tomorrow and post at least 3 times. But for now, let's begin today's post. Here is the new item in stores, which can be found at the Summer Carnival.
Secondly, this Thursday there was a mini update about Gloves.
A lot of people have mixed opinions about it. AJHQ completely changed the style of these new gloves and they're really different than the original ones. What do you guys think of them?
Personally, my opinion on the new gloves is that they are just different. It's not that I don't like their design; but they are just so new to me. It's kind of like the first time AJHQ released new versions of Spiked Collars. It'll be hard to get used to. I still like the old gloves better, though.
Anyways, that's all I have for this post! I'll see you all next time.

No comments: