Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Egyptian Sphinx, Update Sneak Peak and Analysis

Hey guys!
As I said this morning, I'll be making two posts right now. The next one will come out after this. But anyways, nothing new has changed for me recently, so let's get into the updates!
First of all, the new item today is the Egyptian Sphinx, and it can be found in Jam mart Furniture.
And since tomorrow is an update day, AJHQ released a new sneak peak video.

What are your thoughts on the video? Do you think the new update will be good based on the sneak peak?
For the last part of this post, I'm going to give a little analysis of the Sneak Peak. Obviously, coyotes will be arriving in Jamaa tomorrow. But it also seems like a whole new set of wild west items will be released into the game. It showed various clothing and den items in the video above. I'm guessing it'll be another themed item set (like our current one, the Egyptian items).
I couldn't really find anything else in the video, or I could just be blind. But that's all I have for the update post today. I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you guys later!

No comments: